Monday, April 20, 2009

Even with my recent appearance in the Twitter and Facebook worlds (already been on MySpace for quite awhile now), I am still drawn to my blog updates. It feels very freeing to write and know I am not approaching the "140 character limit!" I do love being able to easily share photos and videos with friends and fans. I LOVE the international connections....it truly does feel like the world opens up to us so easily online.

Matt and I have been getting back into our monthly satsangs (definition: association with truth or eternal being, or a "spiritual talk"). We have been meeting the loveliest people -- face to face. I still say, there is nothing like the in-person connections, a hug, and sharing food and beverage together. Delightful! It's so wonderful that we have such an abundant, vast array of ways we can all stay in touch and share the love.

I'll be sharing tea with in-person friends, family, and clients in the L.A. and San Diego areas April 29-May 6. If you are in the area, let's connect! Have a beautiful day -- on and offline! :)

Abundant blessings,

Julie

No comments: